Shoot has recently launched a new Professional garden management service for garden designers and their clients.
The new Professional service now includes:
- Real-time collaboration on gardens, plants and garden care
- Unlimited sharing with clients, staff and suppliers forever
- Your clients, your branding
- Multi-plant add in one click
- Business listing with web links, profile, photo and logo
At a recent TendercareTalks event there was a discussion about the various commercial options to provide the Shoot service to clients. We thought we’d describe 4 sample commercial options to help you work out which package is right for you.
1) I want to try out the full Shoot service for Professionals at the lowest cost possible
- Read more about the Professional garden management service
- Request a personal demo by emailing the Shoot team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join as a Professional for only £19 for one month. If you don’t like the service we will offer you a 14 day money back guarantee. This subscription entry level allows you to experiment and test the Shoot service for a very small investment for one garden.
2) I am convinced Shoot is a great service. I want to pay for my clients to get the Shoot service with my branding on gardens and care emails. I want to pay for my clients for any time period of my choosing – from 1 day up to forever. And I may wish to share each garden with more than one person.
Some clients are important enough to you that you may wish to sponsor their Shoot account and build long-term relationships with them. If you want to sponsor the Shoot service for a few clients the pricing goes down significantly if you upgrade to the next pricing tier up. For example, you can provide sponsored support for 5 client gardens for only £29 a month. If you pay annually upfront you also get 2 months free. You can choose to sponsor each client for as long as you wish. You can sponsor for 3 months, a full year, or even several years. It is entirely up to you how long you provide the sponsored service for. Also, all gardens you create can be shared with many people as you need to at no extra charge. So you can invite, for example, ‘Mrs Smith’, ‘Mr Smith’, a landscaper, maintenance gardener and even a plant nursery at no extra charge.
3) I want to be a Professional member of Shoot. I want to set-up my clients’ Shoot garden for them, and to keep copies of all the gardens I create. But I want my clients to pay for their own subscription directly and I don’t mind that the service doesn’t have my branding.
The client will get a fully completed garden profile but it will be a restricted view as a free member until they upgrade for £36 per year. You can also offer a combination. You can sponsor a client for a short period of time and then send the garden profile on to the client for them to continue paying directly later on.
4) I don’t want to pay anything, I don’t want to be a member of Shoot myself and I don’t need to keep a record of the garden profiles and plant lists I create. I would like to set-up garden profiles on behalf of my clients as a service for them.
If you only want to help your clients with a garden profile in Shoot you can ask your client to join Shoot and share their login details with you. You can then login as them to set up the plant lists and notes for the client. You can do the work logged in as them on their behalf and then allow them to continue on their own with Shoot directly without ever becoming a member yourself.
Here is a handy table of the options and benefits of each commercial choice.
We hope these commercial options give you all the commercial flexibility you may need. Please send us comments, feedback or request a demo by emailing the team at email@example.com